Process & Regulations
Access Prosperity will guide you through the process and regulations involved in investing, expanding, or starting your business in Central Alberta.
We know it’s a complicated process to expand operations or open a business in a new region; let us help you! Our economic development services can enable you to form partnerships or joint ventures, identify business opportunities, and promote your products and services.
We can facilitate introductions and arrange meetings with local, provincial, and national government representatives to streamline the process of meeting regulations required for starting or expanding your business in Central Alberta. We can also refer you to our network of trusted professional service providers.
- Confidential site selection.
- Customized tours of targeted communities, facilities, and sites.
- Access to government program and incentive information.
- Economic data and statistics.
- Business-to-business matching and linkages for potential partnerships.
- Targeted referrals to local supplier, labour, service, and innovation networks.
- Connections to other people and organizations to assist your growing business.